RE: Rooms

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: RE: Rooms
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:53:27 -0500
It amazes me at times the amount of salt beer bottles etc you see laying
around there. It has to get depressing at times for the hotel owners i would
think.. If anyone acted like that as a guest in your house what would you
think. Sure you are paying them to stay and for most going a much needed
vaction and party. But.... you get the rest.
Dave