Re: Water Tank Plumbing Qs

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Water Tank Plumbing Qs
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:37:27 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>; <drmayf@mayfco.com>;
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:23 PM

> So are mine....Things change when you put your son and grandsons in a race
> car

Yeah but when a vehicle goes nuts and spins or worse the water will spray
all over if there is a rupture or a hose blows off. I have been on so many
racing accidents over the years and have seen a lot of things fail. Just
give it serious thought in the design. You can use aircraft wire braided
teflon hoses with AN fittings. Another thought is copper tubing, there are
all types of elbows available and siilver soldering is easy.

Glen