Re: Water Tank Plumbing Qs

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Tank Plumbing Qs
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:51:15 -0800
Ask the guy who drove the roadster with the water tank over his legs when a
seam broke...He needed skin grafts....Now ask yourself if I want to protect
my driver from anything hot in thedrivers compartment. Some are protected
some are not. I only know what I would suggest.  I don't believe there is
anything prohibited except a fuel. I remember a quote from years ago..."If
you have a $10 head by a $10 helmet.....Good Luck