Re: hydrogen as a fuel

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, "Scott Cowle"
Subject: Re: hydrogen as a fuel
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:44:57 -0500
    Google AUTOWEEK mag, they had a good article on H2 fueled cars in one of
recent issues--one of the German mfgs (BMW?) will be offering a hydrogen
fueled car in the U.S. soon.

As I noted on the List previously, most commercial hydrogen is made by
reforming natural gas so it's no solution to the carbon problem and Hydrogen
made by electrolyzing water is very expensive.

Lance