Fw: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:46:43 -0700
For some unknown reason, I have been invited to attend Andy Granatelli's grand
gala at the "Andy Granatelli Hall Of Fame".  He must of had my name from when
I bought a can of STP in 1962.

I'll need to make note so I will remember to invite Andy to the J.D. Tone Hall
of Fame when its grand opening occurs.

Notice the note was from Andy to Andy