RE: Fw: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner

To: gmc6power@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fw: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 03:55:57 +0000
                HOW cool is THAT ?

      Hey!  I bought a can of STP once too...         hmmmmmmmm

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                          Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
  Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
  Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

    -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are