Re: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Van Scoy Ed"
Subject: Re: Andy Granatelli Hall of Fame Gala Dinner
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 04:02:01 -0500
Funny... I put it in my Dad's Honda 500...   Seems a wet clutch doesn't care
for STP... it did in fact decrease the friction disc's ability to grab...
Pop's wasn't overly impressed with my mechanical prowess.

One of the folks at Maxton just sold me a 550 Honda that is about an exact
replica of that bike for $500 bucks.. and anytime you can get a scooter for
less then a buck a CC ya gotta buy it...  Turns out to be a really nice
scooter...