AN Fittings - Question

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: AN Fittings - Question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
I'm upgrading my fuel system with a pump that has a return line.  I had a nice
piece of AN-8 braided line, so I plumbed it to the pump.  The fitting coming
out of the fuel cell is an AN-6 bulkhead fitting.  I figured I could just use
an AN6 female fitting on the end of the AN8 line, or use an AN8 fitting with a
reducer to the fitting on the cell.  I have looked in every catalog I have and
cannot find any combinations of fittings that will allow me to use an AN8 line
coupled to an AN6 fitting.

  Can anybody provide any help here.

  DickJ
  In East Texas