Re: AN Fittings - Question

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: AN Fittings - Question
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:54:42 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2007 2:27:18 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

I did  like Otto said. I used the -6 for the vent and put in another -8
bulkhead  with nylon washers to seal the opening. Then I added a fitting
and a bit  of hose to take the return fuel to the bottom of the tank
under the  foam.  Seemes simpler..

mayf

Hi Mayf

Simple ideas from simple minds! LOL

It's interesting how when confronted with a problem, there are many ways to
solve it. Wasn't there a name for doing something the most difficult way? Rue
Goldberg or something like that... Murphy's law??? No... What the heck do I
know!

Odd Tow