Re: AN Fittings - Question

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AN Fittings - Question
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:57:24 -0700
Dick; You could use a an6 to an8 male junction and a -6 to -6 female
coupeling. You could but the hard line ends for -6 and -8 and maybe make
something custom with some brake tubing and a torch. That's what I do. You
can go to a truck hydralics supply and get fittings made of black iron that
weld or braze eaisley. Make sure you as for 37 degree stuff. Lot cheaper to.
RF