Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:23:39 -0600
Dave
That's bad news for us LSR people and hopefully a great move for you. Over
the years it has been great to work with you at Speed week and the lakes.
You have put life back into HRM and it will be a tough act to follow for who
ever tries to fill your shoes. Being involved as a driver and a writer you
have given both sides of the story and I am sure generated a lot of new
comer interest. Thanks for all you have done and great luck to the new
challenge. You will always have the LSR support and the many friends you
have made over the years.

A far as e-mail you will have to start over with a new on line application
with the new address.
Glen Barrett