Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:51:21 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2007 4:23:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kturk@ala.net writes:

and yeah  there are
some shit box ricers that fall into the "car" category...   Anything that
performs...  ( BOB... who loves you ? )  If you  have a Honda that runs
170mph at Maxton... or 136 on the motor ( Tim  Schoney )...  those are cars

Ya see, I could go all "Otto" on this remark, but I consider the sauce, the
originator of "nappy, junk", and other terms of endearment, and it's his
freakin' racetrack, sooooo.......
And he don't love me, because  my heart belongs to DonyaDeb, and Al  The Bomb
, Starter Grande.
BOB....W