Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:13:19 -0400
On Oct 26, 2007, at 4:25 PM, Freiburger, David wrote:

Guys, it9s true. Today is my last day in print, as I9ve got funding
to start
my own video-heavy car magazine online. It uses a new technology, and we
hope to set the standard for online gearhead content. I9ll still be
covering
LSR.

As you can imagine, it was very, very tough decision to leave HRM. I
love
the brand and the legacy, and can9t believe that I9ll no longer be
able to
spend my midnights in the photographic archives.

I9ll post my new info when it becomes available. The site will not be
functional for several months.

How do I change my email address for the list?

DF

Dave, you'll be missed by those of us that read HR.  Best wishes on
your new adventure.  Now -- if you'd reported to us that you're
leaving HR and going into the world of motorcycles -- well, then,
boyoboy  we'd (or at least some of us) be even more excited!

Happy Trails to you.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan