Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger

To: David.Freiburger@primedia.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dave Frieburger
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:46:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/2007 4:25:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
David.Freiburger@primedia.com writes:

Guys, itbs  true. Today is my last day in print, as Ibve got funding to
start my own  video-heavy car magazine online. It uses a new technology, and
we
hope to set  the standard for online gearhead content. Ibll still be
covering
LSR.

As you can imagine, it was very, very tough decision to leave HRM.  I love
the brand and the legacy, and canbt believe that Ibll no longer be able
spend my midnights in the photographic archives.

Ibll post my new  info when it becomes available. The site will not be
functional for several  months.

How do I change my email address for the  list?

DF

Dave,
Everybody, especially the LSR community, appreciates the direction you took
HRM back to, focusing on what Hot Rodding is all about. I look forward to your
 new venture and I'm sure you'll be as successful with it as you were with
HRM.  Please keep us posted on your progress, as now we have next race season
and  another classy publication to anticipate.
Thank You
Bob W