Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>, Don McMeekin
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment
From: Greg Meyers <advo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:15:55 -0600
Actually, I believe that the Wright brothers were making small models and
affixing them to the end of beams which were jutting forward from moving
vehicles (bicycles?...).  One of the problems though, will be the the fact
that with ground based vehicles, there is always the effect of the ground on
one side and sky on the other.  The MPG group has been discussing this
thread....
Greg
http://salt2salt.com