Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:48:33 -0700
Mayf;

I'd go underwater with a diving mask and a stopwatch encased in a ZipLoc
bag. I suppose you could use a light- beam to do the timing if you wanted to
get fancy.

I think the most value from this hare- brained idea is to do comparative
tests on models-- just a "which one is better" kind of test.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ