Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment

To: "'joseph lance'" <jolylance@earthlink.net>, "'Ed Weldon'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:22:23 -0700
Lance;

You might be able to do this but just simple tests between two or more
shapes in the same medium (water) is more of what I had in mind.

Testing different ideas such as does a pointed nose have lower drag on my
car than a rounded one? Run the rounded model and then glue on a pointed
nose-- is it faster? Simple comparative tests that cost nearly nothing to
do-- if you have access to a pool.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ