Re: [Land-speed] Hydrazine

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>, neil@dbelltech.com,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Hydrazine
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:12:51 -0800 (PST)
Hydrazine is a current thread on the HAMB. If there is anyone out there not
familiar with HAMB, what are you waiting for ? get on board !. If you're on
this list, you'll love the HAMB.

http://tinyurl.com/3cj4ej

Dale
Cleveland

Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com> wrote: I ran it once in my blown
Chrysler.....went faster and turned the
cylinder walls blue in one pass. I was told not to get it on my
skin.....I didn't.
Skip

At 04:17 PM 2/22/2008, neil@dbelltech.com wrote:
>Chris;
>
>Back in the early Sixties we used hydrazine and furfural alcohol along with
>a red fuming nitric acid oxidizer in our old Corporal IIB missiles. No big
>deal-- just use caution with it.
>
>Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ

Land-speed mailing list

You are subscribed as dmirror3@yahoo.com

Human beings hardly ever learn from the experience of others. They learn; when
they do, which isn't often, on their own, the hard way.