Re: [Land-speed] Hydrazine

To: neil@dbelltech.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Hydrazine
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:12:40 -0800
Did you hear about the Titan that blew up in Arkansas?  One of the guys
who worked for me was on the MArtin investigation team... That caused a
750 ton door to actually disappear, blown into very small fragments. 750
tons.  All because a tech in a space suit dropped a wrench that bounced
off the missile and cause a weeping leak in the oxydizer, ed fuming
nitric acid... I suspect you folk were very lucky to be alive. Although
the corporal was a small battlefield tactical weapon.

mayf.