Re: [Land-speed] fuel and such

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, List Land Speed
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] fuel and such
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:09:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Bryan, Look at the POS diesels the American manufacturers gave us in the past.
They are nothing like the ones today. Even with the minor problens the pickup
are haveing is nothing like the GM junk that was sold to us. Our main problem
is performance and how it's been pushed down everones throat. Hey we liked
performance and diesels have been portrayed as slow. Well now is a new time and
milage/cost is on the forefront. Hopefully the loddyist/one the take
legislators (and they all are) will take notice an change some of what's been
ailing us for years.........