Re: [Land-speed] YAW Control

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] YAW Control
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:01:52 -0800
You're right Keith --- for normal cars.

I was thinking about Streamliners and some have been built with the
driver just
behind the front axle. In a 30 foot long car, this doesn't give the
driver's butt much
yaw feed back.

How well the drivers butt has been trained is, in my opinion, critical.
Drivers whose
experience includes Saturday night at the Fairgrounds dirt track stand
out in their
ability to handle spin prone cars.

Bryan