Re: [Land-speed] Spins and Things...

To: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>, "land-speed"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Spins and Things...
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 06:53:20 -0700
I found it on Landracing.com...clicked on the "forum" icon then
"search" for "scrub". Good info there. Still only one recommendation
and that is for "0" scrub. Left to my own devices I would put a
little (maybe 1/4") positive. That, along with some caster (I can't
help it Jack), should keep any slack out of the system and prevent
wandering. Still would like some more numbers. Thank you Jack for yours.

Skip