Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>, "DR MAYF"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju
From: "David in Durango" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:36:44 -0700
Jon, we got about 20 and its headed your way.  It IS warmer now . . .till
tonite.(forcast is for 5 degrees.)

My every year chant: Why is a snow storm like sex?  YOu never know how many
inches you might get nor how long it will last.

David in Durango, where, after 20", the city has yet to move a plow.