Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju

To: David in Durango <adin@frontier.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:52:16 -0700
We only got 4" at the house and it's classic dry Utah Powder.  I should use my
leaf blower rather than the snow shovel.

Wes

On Dec 8, 2009, at 12:36 PM, David in Durango wrote:

> Jon, we got about 20 and its headed your way.  It IS warmer now . . .till
tonite.(forcast is for 5 degrees.)

> My every year chant: Why is a snow storm like sex?  YOu never know how many
inches you might get nor how long it will last.

<jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>

Mayf told it to me I tried again and A: the new one came back,  and B: The one
I sent to Mayf got returned, too.  I give up for now --  will go clean the
garage and get ready for 10-20 inches of snow in the  next two days.