Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju

To: "'Richard Kahn'" <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:39:49 -0700
Jon Wennerberg wrote:

> Ah, you folks that live in the tropics.

Tropics?  Tonight's low is forecast to be about 10F, tomorrow night 6F.

I was going to make a rude comment about thin-blooded wimps that live in
certain southern climes, but I decided against it.  I'm just the list
admin, I
rarely  participate in any conversations.  I'd hate to offend anyone that
doesn't know my style and sense of humor, they might think I was being
serious.

By the way, the shrimp and sausage soup with garlic rolls turned out
to be a really nice dinner:
http://www.cheftalk.com/forums/recipes/57664-shrimp-sausage-soup.html

Anyway, for those of you suffering cold winds, rain and snow, think back
to blistering sun coming from all directions on a hot, dry summer afternoon
on the flats.  Remember the first time you sunburned the *bottom* of your
chin?

mjb.