Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:46:23 -0500
On Dec 8, 2009, at 6:23 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

Wester Potter wrote:
> We only got 4" at the house and it's classic dry Utah Powder.  I
> should use my
> leaf blower rather than the snow shovel.

Yep, here in the Trolley Square area of SLC it was only a few inches.
Winter has
certainly arrived.  A nice, hot soup with home baked rolls for dinner
tonight.

mjb.

Ah, you folks that live in the tropics.  Here's a cut-and-paste from
our local (Skandia, Michigan, in the Upper Peninsula) forecast for
tomorrow:

Wednesday: Snow and widespread blowing snow. The snow could be heavy
at times. Temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Windy, with a
northeast wind between 25 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13
inches possible.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats