Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

To: NT788@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:08:27 EDT
In a message dated 3/22/2010 11:32:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
NT788@comcast.net writes:

As of  Google this morning -- US unemployment (not sorting by long-term and
 not
long term)  9.7%
Austria unemployment
3.8

Considering Europe, Inc, is also in an economic downturn, 3.8% is terrific.
I believe above 3.8% is our US average during the best of times.
But our 3.8% is made up mostly of chronically unemployable that don't
work, don't pay dues, but do get their entitlements. Not an option in  Austria.
It's not a health care bill as much as a tax bill, and whether it's  funded
by newly printed money (DEBT), or taxes, the potential is  to cripple the
economy for decades.
 BW
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html