Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:04:00 -0600
  This makes for some other interesting (to me anyway) questions.

What about cars where the front wheels are in in-line configuration and
would only leave one track?  Maybe this is where the money starts to get
verbose.

Would this only be for FIA records?  How about SCTA?

And how about the John Burk liner that was described as having
everything in front of the front in-line wheels?  (That one sounds extra
scary to me.)

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums