Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:35:12 -0700
Back in '97 at Black Rock I met an FIA rep whose sole job was to walk
the timed mile
and verify there were four continuous tire/wheel tracks in each
direction. He inspected
the track just before a run and right after a run. No one drove near the
track until he
had cleared it.

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html