Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bloodhound
From: "ddahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 03:07:50 -0400
A SCTA inspector that is proud to cheat Cub Scouts.. might have kept that
one to yourself why am I not impressed.. That is one of the sadest stories I
have heard in a long time.. I bet if you get too much change by an
inexperieced cashier you keep it.. sigh... Ever hear of the Karma Bank?????
Bragging about cheating kids just escapes me in every way.. I taught Cub
Scouts the physics of the cars what works and what does not and why, we had
the first 5 out of 50 because we met the rules and did have all 4 wheels on
the track, that is a real win.. Sleep well and I hope you get the drift of
that. Proud the cheat kids.. sigh.. Give me an honest Mexican landscaper any
day..