Re: Rechrome or Repro?

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Rechrome or Repro?
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 11:02:00 +0000
Hi David,

I beleave it depends on the spend/looks ratio.  How much you want to
spend with how good you want her to look.  I been told that the repros
are thinner and have a poor quality of chrome.  The cost of chrome is
expensive, but normally you have some control over how it turns out.
Like which shop you use.

If you can get bumpers that need chrome and are undamaged go for it.  If
they are dented it cost more.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby