RE: Tax Disc

To: gregg.smith@slc.k12.ut.us, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tax Disc
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:25:21 -0800
When I was restoring my J2 in England (1983-1985), Barry Walker sold a very
nice chromed tax disc holder which had a glued chrome ring which attached to
the windscreen. The disc has inserted in this and covered with another
chromed disc with a very nice brown/tan MG emblem. The whole thing was held
together with a wire ring, which snapped between the two halves. It seems to
me I paid about 15 pounds sterling for the whole thing. Maybe Barry still
has them.

Regards,
Lew Palmer