MGB question

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB question
From: Rocky Frisco <rockyfrisco@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:03:09 -0600
The Victor has an MGB engine, not sure which year, just that it's an
1800.

I just found an exhaust manifold on eBay, going in an hour and a half,
says it's:
*************
Early MGB exhaust manifold, 3 branch. Will fit 1972-74 car. All
sandblasted and painted with Eastwood's cast iron paint. Looks real
good. Studs included look okay. Also rings to mount exhaust pipes incl.
#12H 3911 embossed in manifold
*************
I can't see any numbers on mine since it's all still on the car, has a
small crack near the bottom. Mine is the usual three pipes at the head,
goes down to two exhaust pipes, sort of like a 240 series Volvo.

Anybody able to confirm whether this is the same as the one on eBay in
time for me to know whether to bid or not? Replies to me directly,
please.

Thanks!

-Rock
--