TD vapor lock

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD vapor lock
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:22:48 -0800
Hi All,

Sparky was in a parade today, well half of one anyways.  She vapor
locked so bad it took a hour to cool off.  Has anyone ever made a heat
shield for the carbs.?  Would this help my vapor lock?  How about a
electric fan, would this be work to keep the fuel lines cool.  She
actually ran pretty cool as the engine was only 205 F, didn't boil
over.  Considering it was stop and go for about an hour before she died,
I thought we did okay.

BTW I gotta fix this if we are going to be in any other parades.  It is
real hard on the 'ol ego' to push her to the curb.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby