Re: TD TUB

To: DGockley@gw.burnhamheating.com, Mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD TUB
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:14:56 EST
In a message dated 3/29/00 5:32:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DGockley@gw.burnhamheating.com writes:

<<  I am working on the tub and my question
 is about attaching the tub base to the frame. Is there a rubber
 pad between the frame and tub base.  I don't see anything
 listed in Moss or Abingdon Spares. Any help would be
 appreciated.
 Thanks - Dave >>
Dave, I believe the factory used felt and wood pads to "isolate" the body
from the frame and shim it to get the doors lined up etc.  I used heavy
reinforced rubber washers available in plumbing supply stores
Terry