Re: Different Heater Hookup

To: WCAHKA@wmconnect.com
Subject: Re: Different Heater Hookup
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:01:19 -0700
Exiting from the back plate on the cylinder head, and returning to the
water branch pipe. A fitting had to be drilled and tapped, or welded to
the branch pipe. The later production run TF 1500 had a plugged drilled
and tapped boss on the water outlet housing, next to the temperature
probe location, and a second plugged boss on the water outlet pipe.

John Seim
Irvine, CA