TD Radiator Support Bushings

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Radiator Support Bushings
From: "Blair J. Weiss" <blair@ifd.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:00:23 -0400
I am putting my radiator back in my TD... there are 4 rubber bushing /
grommets with steel rings around them the radiator is to be fitted with...
my question is do two go on top of the cross member (under the radiator) and
two go underneath? or do all four go on top of the cross member? When it
came apart, all 4 were above the cross member... but it seems, like another
way would be two on the bottom and two on the top for isolation purposes...
If all 4 were to go on top, I would think there would just be one thicker
grommet... and if two were to go on the bottom, there would be a washer to
prevent the nut from driving into the rubber...

Blair
Peterborough, NH
53 TD