Re: fuel pump

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: fuel pump
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:38:19 EDT
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net

<< Has anyone come up with a QUIET, dependable
 alternative? I would prefer something that will not require a pressure
 regulator. >>

Jim,

I think I saved this from the MG Enthusiasts MGV8 message board. Why don't
you try it and let us know how it works. :) ---Carl

<<<From: David Gable, Jax, Florida on 26/8/1999 18:39
Curtis,
Yeah, it was me pushing the Honda pump. The one to use is from the 1984
Accord (carbed, of course). They are cheap, quiet and work well. The unit is
made by Mitsubishi and sells for about $45.00 at NAPA. It will mount easily
in the stock pump location. No regulator is needed.>>>