RE: fuel pump

To: "'Jim Stuart'" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "'MGV8 list'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel pump
From: Timothy Duhamel <tduhamel@prototechco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:25:10 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
What about a generic GM mechanical pump?  I don't know if you've got room
with the AC etc.  The Buick V8 and V6 use the same pump.  No electrics to go
bad in one of them.  The basic fuel pump will give you more volume than you
can use and have no pressure problems.  [Can you tell that's what I'm
using?]

Cheers,
Tim Duhamel

By the way, Stowe was fantastic!!!  The V8 contingent included myself, Dale
Spooner, and Jack Emery's stable of three.  There were two reported V6's but
they never opened their bonnets.