Exhaust

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:49:58 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am just having my exhaust system installed and the local muffler guy is
having a problem. He says that there is no way he can get a 2 <" pipe under
my 75 MGB. He also says that he is unable to use the Turbo muffler as it is
@ 3 =".
What I am trying to do is put in a dual exhaust system on my MGB - Rover 3.5
conversion. Can any one give me some info on what pipe size they used, what
mufflers and perhaps a rough idea of the lay out?

Thanks

Bruce