Re: How crash-worthy is an MGB?

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How crash-worthy is an MGB?
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:49:00 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I had a friend that got rear ended in a 78.  He was stopped at a light and
an explorer hit a stopped suzuki samurai going 45mph and the samurai hit
him.  It wrinkled the rear end a bit and they had to have the frame
straightened but the car was very savable; they walked away with sore necks
but that was all.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8