Looking for blank dash material

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for blank dash material
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:35:52 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

A bit off-topic (though this is for a device I'm putting in my wife's TR8, so
slightly related...)

Many years ago I worked for a company that did boat dashboards.  We made some
gizmos and made cases for them by putting a flat piece of textured raw
"dashboard" stock in an oven over some tooling...

I have need to do this now, and was just wondering if there's anyone on list
with experience with this sort of thing, and particularly suggestions for an
appropriate modern material.  I'm a EE and out of scope when it comes to
selecting polymers.

Thanks!

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary