Re: Rear stabilizer bars

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Rear stabilizer bars
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:37:00 -0800
Cc: "'mgs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'v8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

The rear addco bar for the TR has mounts that drill into the frame.

If your front end is pushing you need to soften your front suspension. Tightening the rear end will not accomplish this.

When I ran the rear bar it made the car too stiff and it skated a lot. I took mine off.

Where did you get the spreadsheet for suspension?
--
Best regards,
Tom