Re: Spridget Article in G.M. (Long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget Article in G.M. (Long)
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 13:48:27 -0500
On  5 May 95 at 12:18, Agustin de la Calle wrote:

> Dear MG aficionados,
[Some good Spridget info gleaned from Glen Hudson]

Gus- how could you have not heard of STP???? (unless it was the context that
through you, STP being an engine oil additive and all)

> You can find the long velocity stacks and K&N filters at
> Winner's Circle.  Call Dave at (216) 333-4666.

> You can also find hardened axles through Winner's Circle,

Last time I looked, about $180-199 each, from WC I think. They do have a
catalogue (takes a while to get sometimes), and price lists available.

Winners Circle does have a great line of go fast goodies for Spridgets,
including some bits not available elsewhere. Some of us however, have found
many of their prices to be a bit steep at times. Another source for many of
the same parts, ofter for quite a bit less, is MiniMania. I think the
competition axles are about $300 a pair from MiniMania.

Mini Mania
    31 Winsor St.
    Milpitas CA 95035
    800-94MANIA