John Twist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: John Twist
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 20:33:41 -0400
Some one flamed John for his commercial on his book.  I, for one, thank god
for true enthusiast like John Twist who despite being a professional is
willing to share his knowledge free with a group like ours.  I am glad to
know about the book, and note that the price has dropped two bucks in the
last couple of days!!  Folks that don't want to read what John has to say can
always hit the delete key.  I hope John continues to contribute to the group.
 I've been reading his column in various MG publications for a long time now
and find his contributions valuable. Thanks, John...............
Cheers, Terry