Re: Woe is me!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woe is me!
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 18:10:51 -0400
> They're interested, and want to help, and now's the best time to nuture
>the interest. Mine are 3 and 6, and they want to help. Find basic chores-
>polishing wax, fetching and putting away tools, holding the light...

That's how I started out.  Seemed like I was _always_ either holding the
work lamp or getting a 7/16" wrench from the tool box. ;-)  My dad used
to autocross, and when I was 6, he started to let me change the tires
on the Sprite (later the Lotus) from street to race rubber and back.  Of
course, he would start the nuts off & check the torque when done, but
gee, other than that, it seemed just like I was at Indy....

Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits, but worked in the pits