Re: Woe is me! -Reply

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Woe is me! -Reply
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Andrew Mace wrote:

> blond with blue eyes? If not, then I guess it must have been my son who
> found a sharp enough stick to, shall we say, "pinstripe" the clearcoat
> on (thank goodness it was only) the Subaru a few weeks ago. I'd like to

Gee, here you all are being kind and gentle to children with screwdrivers
and sharp sticks, when just a few weeks ago you were devising cruel and
unusual punishment for cats that put footprints on your bonnets.  I should
think you could devise ways to would teach those children a lesson they
would not soon forget!

I know I wanted to do something drastic when my now ex-wife carried hay
bales into the field on top of the clear-coated trunk of a new $15,000 car
(well 6 years ago, $15000 was real money for a car).  It brings to mind a
new category, the DPS (dreaded previous spouse).

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910