Re: MGBs are Tough!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGBs are Tough!
From: rcg1597@phoenix.net (Rick Guynn)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 18:41:42 -0500
>What did you ever do with the 79 "B" parts???  I'm still interested

Well, I'm kinda of stuck right now.  I'm trying to decide whether to go
ahead and tear all the parts off, use what I need and sell the rest, or just
find a decent bodyshell to transfer all the parts to.  Like I said... the
mechanicals are (almost) all intact so I just don't know....  I'll have to
decide pretty soon, I don't have the space to just let it sit for too
long...  I'll let everyone know if I decide to part it out....

-Rick