Re: 1967 MGB mystery

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Re: 1967 MGB mystery
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 15:55:13 -0500 (CDT)

David Hall writes:
> I too have that same T and tube in my 72 MGB/GT.  However, I have
> a non stock fuel pump, so I can't tell you if it went there or
> not.

Got 'em ('74).  When I bought my new OEM fuel pump, I noticed the two
small fittings, and then noticed the two small hoses under the car.
They're not connected, because
1)  the hoses are old and brittle, and
2)  I don't know which goes to which.

Am I driving a ticking bomb?

--

Todd Mullins
todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil     On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer with shiny new rubber floor mats