Re: 1967 MGB mystery -Reply

To: rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov
Subject: Re: 1967 MGB mystery -Reply
From: DamitDick@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:47:59 -0400
Randy...

My appolgies, not being an expert on MGB car numbers, I didn't realize I was
not being clear. GHN denotes a roadster while GHD denotes a GT. Therfore
GHN/D4 denotes a roadster or GT and GHN/D3 indicates the same. The L in your
number indicates left had drive and could have been two letters idicating I
know not what. In any case these were omitted from the numbers I gave. The
last six numbers are the S/N at which the change occured or the first car
which included said part.

I hope this clears up any confusion you have.

Dick :>)
Have MG will travel